:: [devuan-dev] bug#520: PulseAudio no…
Author: dan.taylor9
To: 'submit@bugs.devuan.org'
Subject: [devuan-dev] bug#520: PulseAudio not starting
Package: installer
Version: 3.0

Pulseaudio configuration file
/etc/pulse/client.conf.d/00-disable-autospawn.conf has an entry
"autospawn=no", which results in pulseaudio not starting from
"start-pulseaudio-x11" with the following messages:

Connection failure: Connection refused
pa_context_connect() failed: Connection refused

The line is commented in the configuration file:

# If you are not using systemd, comment out this line

Some part of the installation should either comment out the autospawn
line or delete the configuration file.

If someone sends me a hint about where in the installer
post-processing is handled, I will chase it from there.