:: Re: [DNG] XFCE in Beowulf confuses …
Author: kernel panic!
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] XFCE in Beowulf confuses left and right
Update!

I "dig" through my Backup(s) - Bingo! I found a File *dualmonitor.sh*

I put it back to/home/$USER/.screenlayout/dualmonitor.sh

Logout from XFCE, login back.... nothing happens

Folder    .screenlayout =    drwxr-xr-x
File    dualmonitor.sh = -rwx------

maybe it is someone of the permissions?

desperate