:: Re: [DNG] No Sound in XFCE Beowulf …
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] No Sound in XFCE Beowulf - Pulsaudio
On Saturday 31 October 2020 at 23:07:42, golinux@??? wrote:

> There is a reason the Devuan team takes the time to write Release Notes.
> I only wish that more users would take the time to read them:

An admirable comment - I only ask - how are such notes brought to people's
attention when they're going through the installation or upgrade process?

Antony.

--
"Measuring average network latency is about as useful as measuring the mean
temperature of patients in a hospital."

- Stéphane Bortzmeyer

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.