:: Re: [DNG] the email universe
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] the email universe
On Thursday 29 October 2020 at 12:12:40, o1bigtenor via Dng wrote:

> Greetings
>
> Found the list of MUA useful.
>
> The last time I went looking though - - - it seemed to me anyway that
> much more than just a MUA is needed for a complete system.

Please define "complete system".

I can't tell whether you're looking for a user agent which will run on your
machine and interact with a mail store somewhere else, which you don't really
care about, or whether you want to include the mail store as well, and a
transport system to send & receive the stuff, and...

> Would someone be able to outline for the unknowing what all actually
> is required?

Tell us what you want it to do and we can suggest what might be able to do it.

Antony.

--
I bought a book on memory techniques, but I've forgotten where I put it.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.