:: [devuan-dev] Processed (with 5 erro…
Author: Devuan bug Tracking System
To: Arne Wichmann
CC: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Processed (with 5 errors): Re: [Devuan-bugs] bug#383: eudev: Probably incorrect installation error about missing kernel sumbols.
Processing commands for control@???:

> Package: eudev

Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'eudev'
Limit currently set to 'package':'eudev'

> Version: 3.2.2-13

Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> tags 383 -moreinfo

Bug #383 [eudev] eudev: Probably incorrect installation error about missing kernel sumbols.
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #383 to the same tags previously set
> severity 383 normal

Bug #383 [eudev] eudev: Probably incorrect installation error about missing kernel sumbols.
Severity set to 'normal' from 'grave'
> Hi!

Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> For some reason this did not reach me. It did not even reach my spam box.

Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> begin quotation from Svante Signell (in <5edf5705148141448f28aacd058f5e51579ec6af.camel@???>):

Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> > Seems like you are hitting some problems not seen before.

Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

383: https://bugs.devuan.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=383
Devuan Bug Tracking System
Contact owner@??? with problems