:: Re: [DNG] ..devuan to the rescue? E…
Author: Ian Zimmerman
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] ..devuan to the rescue? Easiest possible newbie email server setup, ideas?
On 2020-09-27 19:11, Simon Hobson wrote:

> You mean, like in the web hosting days before hostname headers where
> you needed a different IP address for each hosted domain name ? That's
> very 20th century and not a luxury most of us have.

FWIW, Linode (where my sole server is hosted) gives me a /64 IPv6 block
for free. That's 2^64 addresses. And the same with our home ISP, in case
I felt like violating the terms and running a server.

I only use one of the Linode addresses for now; and I have not tested
how many reverse DNS records I can create, but I know it's more than one.

--
Ian