:: [maemo-leste] Droid 4: testing main…
Author: Pavel Machek
To: Tony Lindgren, phone-devel, maemo-leste
Subject: [maemo-leste] Droid 4: testing mainline ofono, audio problems
Hi!

Would it be possible to pack mainline ofono for Droid 4? It should
have calls and outgoing SMSes working. I'd like mostly testing of
incoming SMSes.

It needs workaround for powermanagement on usb; I'm using this:

while test -e /dev/ttyUSB3; do echo > /dev/ttyUSB3; sleep .3; done

(BTW incoming SMSes over QMI are working with that workaround, too).

Oh and I'm seeing some audio problems. In particular, playing melodies
seems to work ok until I do a call; often after a call melody gets cut
after second or so. If someone knew how to debug it... let me know.

Best regards,
                                    Pavel