:: Re: [DNG] Iceweasel-uxp from Hyperb…
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Iceweasel-uxp from Hyperbola GNU/Linux
On Thursday 10 September 2020 at 13:57:25, Haines Brown wrote:

> It seems iceweasal-uxp-dev depends on iceweasel-uxp, which is not
> available in the Beowulf package repository:

> or been moved out of Incoming.

> iceweasel-uxp-dev : Depends: iceweasel-uxp (= 2.9-1~3.0gnuinos1) but
> it is not installable
>
> I find now
>
> $ aptitude search iceweasel-uxp
> BB  iceweasel-uxp-dev               - Safe and easy...

> No idea what the BB status means. I try to install this from the
> package archive

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/aptitude/ch02s02s02.en.html emaplains those
status letters.

You might also find
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/aptitude/rn01re01.en.html and
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/ch02.en.html
useful to peruse.

Antony.

--
"Remember: the S in IoT stands for Security."

- Jan-Piet Mens

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.