:: [Frei0r] Plugin documentation?
Author: ‪‪jamshark70@zoho.com‬‬
To: frei0r@lists.dyne.org
Subject: [Frei0r] Plugin documentation?
I was looking at frei0r plugins for use in Pure Data's GEM library ([pix_frei0r] object).The catch is, I don't know what plugins are there (beyond the directory listing of .so files) or what the parameters are.I've been searching for documentation -- I could find only READMEs in some of the plugin source directories. The catch is, I'm a musician, haven't done much with graphics. So a plugin's filename doesn't tell me much about what it does... so I don't have a good way to guess which ones to look at first.Are there any resources to start to find my way around?Thanks,hjh