:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2020-08-…
Author: B Stack
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2020-08-06
# Devuan meet 2020-08-06 @20:30 UTC

Present: golinux, rrq, Adam, LeePen, RickMoen, fsmithred

## Old Business

## Old Actions

## New Business

### golinux
* Thread suggesting a new forum category:
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=3713 Discussion was good for
the community. This was the final suggestion. What do you think?
Freedom Hacks Explore workarounds to reverse/repair unwanted upstream
decisions
* O'Beardly emailed me that the Berkeley pkg mirror was down or removed.
Is that true?
* Who is Doctor Who? Inquiring minds would like to know . . .

### plasma41 Work continues to eat all my time. There's a lot I have to
get done before the school semester starts. Unfortunately that means I
won't be at the meeting and I haven't had time to work on Devuan stuff
at all this week. :-/

### LeePen
* [Popcon](https://popcon.devuan.org/tmp-www/stat/release-1year.png) now
shows more beowulf installations than ascii (unverifiable
statistically but fun to note).
* Ceres updated packages: util-linux, policykit-1
* Beowulf: rebuilt debian-installer (mini.isos) after Debian Buster 10.5
release which includes kernel ABI bump.
* Job Bautista is preparing a fork of iwd.

## New Actions
* 2019 financial report from jaromil for the website [adam to ping
jaromil! :) ]