:: Re: [DNG] history
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] history
On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 07:26:15 -0400
Haines Brown <haines@???> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 07, 2020 at 09:53:51AM +0300, Dimitris via Dng wrote:
> > On 8/7/20 12:36 AM, marc wrote:
> > > People being easily identified and
> > > tracked in real life is something that strengthens authoritarian
> > > regimes (whether fascist or communist) as well coercive corporate
> > > interests.
> >
> > there were no communist authoritarian regimes in history..
> > communist by name perhaps, but in reality, authoritarian = fascist..
> >
> > so please don't reproduce neoliberal b*shit...
>
> Thank you for making this point.
>
> Even the fear of being tracked is superficial. My wife tracks me, and
> that is a good thing. The real issue is what effect being tracked has
> on me.

Yeah, I mean if one hasn't done anything wrong, why would one fear
tracking? To take it a step further, you needn't fear anything from the
cops unless you've done something wrong. The government exists to serve
the best interest of good citizens.

Is this enough neoliberal b*shit for you guys?

:-)

SteveT