:: [devuan-dev] bug#503: bug#503: Let…
Author: Jérôme Bardot
To: Job Bautista
CC: 503@bugs.devuan.org, Mark Hindley
Subject: [devuan-dev] bug#503: bug#503: Let's fork iwd for Devuan
I just sysd2v v0.3 the /lib/systemd/system/iwd.service and the start
look good. Process is in ps auxf |grep "iwd"
I’m currently not able to be sure furthermore if it’s really working i
have to read more about init script (never know what is needed or/and
for what) iw and connman integration there is a systemd script for
that to

cat /usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/net.connman.iwd.service
[D-BUS Service]
Name=net.connman.iwd
Exec=/bin/false
User=root