:: [DNG] my experience upgrading to NF…
Author: Thomas Groman
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: [DNG] my experience upgrading to NFT
I upgraded one of my larger and more complex servers from ASCII to
Beowulf. Switching to NFT was very easy after the upgrade. Just create
the rules, (have flush have the beginning), remove the iptables
if-pre-up hook if you made one, copy the example init script from
/usr/share/doc/nftables/example, set it executable, and rc-update add
nftables default. then openrc to bring the system to the new defined
default runlevel

/ The trouble with computers is that they \
| do what you tell them, not what you     |
| want.                                   |

\ -- D. Cohen                             /
\
 \
   /\   /\