:: Re: [DNG] Advertisements to list
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Advertisements to list
That kind of thinking is a slippery slope. Advertising is advertising.
Period. And signatures of any kind take up space even when they are
on-point philosophy, ascii art or [fill-in-the-blank]. But then the
netiquette police have a lot to bitch about on this list. Very few posts
get trimmed and lookie here, we're top posting which is a real no-no.
Opinions are just opinions and hot air is hot air whether spoken or
written and there is waaaaay too much of that on this list. If only that
wasted energy could be diverted into actually improving Devuan . . .

golinux