:: [DNG] Upgrade to Beowulf borks SSH…
Author: terryc
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Upgrade to Beowulf borks SSH. how to recover.
As per subject, an Devuan-ascii headless server has been(?) upgraded to
Devuan-beowuff. After reboot I am unable to ssh to the server.

It seems the old password option has now been disable and only a
public-key option is available

user@system: ssh remote-server
user@system: Permission denied (publickey).

A problem is that non of the SSH installations have anything setup to
use public keys.

So even though I can generate public keys and disperse them, there is
currently no way I know off to remotely access the remote server,
except by *BRS, to fix ths problem(place keys in correct location).

Hence my asking if there is any other way.
*BRS = bigh red switch; drag out boxen(which is actually local), turn
off, then plug in Kbd & screen.