:: Re: [DNG] net-install troubles [SOL…
Author: Curtis Maurand
To: Ozi Traveller
CC: Hendrik Boom, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] net-install troubles [SOLVED]
Turns out tha the trouble was because i was trying to run the install from a muli-boot usb stick. found another smaller usb stick and dd’d the image to the stick. the install was then successfull. the installer didn’t work whe the is was loaded from grub on the stick. could be a feature or a bug. :-)

it is amd64. the install is complete.

thanks for your help.

—Curtis
mailto:curtis@maurand.com