:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Jessie End of Life…
Author: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp
To: dng
New-Topics: [DNG] Non-systemd Linux for older hardware (was: Devuan Jessie End of Life (EOL) archiving)
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan Jessie End of Life (EOL) archiving
It's been a long journey - may it rest in peace.

A word of condolence to anybody fixed on old hardware. If you cannot upgrade, there is still the BSD-family which offer support down to 80486. And they, too, are systemd-free :)

https://www.freebsd.org/platforms/i386.html
https://www.openbsd.org/i386.html
http://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/i386/

Nik

Anno domini 2020 Wed, 1 Jul 12:37:35 +0100
Mark Hindley scripsit: