:: Re: [DNG] Configuration of boot dri…
Author: dng@d404.nl
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Configuration of boot drives
On 29-06-2020 17:13, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 12:44:05PM +0000, dal wrote:

According to grub documentation you can make grub-mkconfig skip a drive
with one of these options in /etc/default/grub

'GRUB_DISABLE_OS_PROBER'
     Normally, 'grub-mkconfig' will try to use the external 'os-prober'
     program, if installed, to discover other operating systems
     installed on the same system and generate appropriate menu entries
     for them.  Set this option to 'true' to disable this.

'GRUB_OS_PROBER_SKIP_LIST'
     List of space-separated FS UUIDs of filesystems to be ignored from
     os-prober output.  For efi chainloaders it's <UUID>@<EFI FILE>