:: Re: [devuan-dev] LXC Mantainership …
Author: Ralph Ronnquist
To: devuan developers internal list, RhineDevil
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] LXC Mantainership Devuan Team + question for Greg Olsen
RhineDevil wrote on 26/6/20 6:09 am:
> I've seen there are a lot of devuan lxc templates on (soon closed) devuan gitlab, I'd like to merge my fixes (I have an actually working template) with Greg Olsen modifications
>
> I'd like to make a pkg-lxc devuan team too, including Greg Olsen and whoever wants to contribute, with the objective of merging all branches/fixes and having a fully-working devuan template submitted to the upstream repo + mantainment of devuan package

I've created the "pkg-lxc" team in the devuan organization.

Note that the setup in gitea differs from gitlab in not having deep tree
structure for the repositories, so anything added in that team will be named
"devuan/anything". The "team" notion is used for providing access and certain
"rights" for member users. In this case you are the first/only member with full
admin rights for the team, i.e., add repositories and members.

> On another tone, there's a bug affecting LXC distros who use systemd as main init, cgroup mount fails. Would be nice if whoever is in charge of managing cgroups in devuan implemented the fix described in https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/LXC#Mounted_cgroup_filesystem, resulting in having a systemd cgroup; doesn't matter if it's unused, it keeps compatibility :

This should perhaps be lodged as a bug for whatever package is concerned?

regards,

Ralph.