:: Re: [devuan-dev] bug#479: xcfe4-pow…
Author: Patrick
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] bug#479: xcfe4-power-manager: Can't configure laptop lid
Hi Mark, sorry to butt in mid thread.  Having this same issue on a
Lenovo T61.  The directory you reference below is
/proc/acpi/button/lid/LID on this laptop with Beowulf newly updated.  I
can confirm that state does change with lid position. xfce-power-manager
debug does not notice the lid change though it does backlight changes,
and keyboard based suspends...

toggling between elogind lid switch settings seems to make no difference.

Apologies if I have breached etiquette here.

Patrick

On 2020-06-04 08:52, Mark Hindley wrote:

> Michaela,
>
> Thanks.
>
> One other thing that has occurred to me: is the kernel finding and

enabling the
> lid switch? What make of laptop is it? Does

/proc/acpi/button/lid/LID0/ exist?