:: [DNG] 'apt-get update' fails on Dev…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] 'apt-get update' fails on Devuan Boewulf.
Hi,

Lately, when I attempt to update Devuan Boewulf, apt-get fails
complaining that I should explicitly accept the repositories. Reading
'man apt-secure' talks about changes in Debian's security which has
the aim to reinforce package security further. While this is good
news, it is proving also to be a headache.

What should I do to allow Devuan upgrade itself while at the same time
using the new more stringent security model?

Finally, a word of thanks to BOTH Debian and Devuan for working hard
to improve security.

Thanks for taking your time to read and answer this question.