:: Re: [DNG] Error when trying to upda…
Author: Ismael L. Donis Garcia
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Error when trying to update beowulf from a local repository
Solved

1 million thanks
--

Ismael
Devuan User: http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=devuan
Web Site: http://www.sisconge.byethost15.com/
----- Original Message -----
From: dng@???
To: dng@???
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2020 11:09 AM

On 05-06-2020 17:00, Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:

    Until now I had updated my system without any problem, now it is giving me this error.

    root@clt-iyc-03:/mnt/datos/sistemas/linux# apt-get update
    Des:1 file:/mnt/datos/sistemas/linux/devuan/beowulf beowulf InRelease [25,6 kB]
    Des:1 file:/mnt/datos/sistemas/linux/devuan/beowulf beowulf InRelease [25,6 kB]
    Leyendo lista de paquetes... Hecho
    E: Repository 'file:/mnt/datos/sistemas/linux/devuan/beowulf beowulf InRelease' changed its 'Suite' value from 'testing' to 'stable'
    N: This must be accepted explicitly before updates for this repository can be applied. See apt-secure(8) manpage for details.
    root@clt-iyc-03:/mnt/datos/sistemas/linux#

    How can I solve it?

    I have tried in the source.list, but the problem persists
    deb [allow-insecure=yes] file:///mnt/datos/sistemas/linux/devuan/beowulf/ beowulf main contrib non-free

    Best Regards
    --
    Ismael
    Devuan User: http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=devuan
    Web Site: http://www.sisconge.byethost15.com/

As seen earlier on this list you must use

apt update

instead of

apt-get update

Because apt will ask if you agree and after answering Y go on

Grtz.

Nick