:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Beowulf 3.0.0 rele…
Author: Mark Hindley
To: Dario Niedermann
CC: dng
New-Topics: [DNG] release status, was: Re: Devuan Beowulf 3.0.0 released.
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan Beowulf 3.0.0 released.
On Wed, Jun 03, 2020 at 10:56:50AM +0200, Dario Niedermann wrote:
> Il 02/06/2020 alle 19:30, Mark Hindley ha scritto:
>
> > Devuan Developers are delighted to announce the release of Devuan
> > Beowulf 3.0.0 as the project's new stable release. [...]
>
> Hi! Couple of questions whose answers I couldn't find on Devuan's website:
>
> * is there a full list of packages I can browse?

The full list is immense. I think Debian buster has about 30k source packages
and 60k binary packages! You can search all the Devuan suites at
https://pkginfo.devuan.org.

> * how long will Devuan 2 ASCII keep receiving security updates?

At least as long as Debian stretch has LTS. That is TBC in 2022 according to
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianReleases#Production_Releases

HTH.

Mark