:: Re: [maemo-leste] lockups with 5.7-…
Author: Merlijn Wajer
To: Pavel Machek, Tony Lindgren
CC: maemo-leste, mpartap, sre, martin_rysavy, nekit1000
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] lockups with 5.7-rc4 (-devel kernel) Re: Grand plan to get make phones... phone (for Motorola Droid 4)
Hi,

On 20/05/2020 10:31, Pavel Machek wrote:

>> Maybe low battery and it kept powering off?
>
> No. It happened three times today... once battery was almost full.
>
> It is strange; twice so far it seemed it has effect over the
> reboot. As in Kexecboot showed up, I attempted to use arrow keys, no
> response, then it rebooted once more, and kexecboot worked that time.

Did you always have wifi on / enabled?

If it is a wifi pm problem, then perhaps keeping wifi off could give us
more confidence this is the case. I am not sure if I have seen it happen
on devices where wifi interface was disabled. But perhaps it's a red
herring.

Regards,
Merlijn