:: [devuan-dev] bug#460: autopkgtest-b…
Author: Ryutaroh Matsumoto
To: mark
CC: 460
New-Topics: [devuan-dev] bug#460: Progress after #461 fixed?
Subject: [devuan-dev] bug#460: autopkgtest-build-qemu 5.13.1 always fails without $AUTOPKGTEST_APT_SOURCES_FILE
> It would be preferable to submit a patch to Debian so that autopkgtest
> understands Devuan releases (as it currently appears to for Ubuntu).
> There are already a few Debian packages that have accepted such patches.

Thanks for your quick clarification.
A major blocker to use autopkgtest on Devuan to test a Devuan package
(e.g. thunderbird or firefox) is #461. I have no idea on how to work around #461,
and without a workaround or a right fix to #461, fixes to #459 or #460
do not have much value, as autopkgtest remains completely unusable with
qemu testbed, besides #459 and #460 have easy workarounds.

I will put my effort on #460 after #461 finds a workaround or a fix.

Best regards, Ryutaroh