:: Re: [devuan-dev] init: should depen…
Author: Ryutaroh Matsumoto
To: mark
CC: 443, devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] init: should depend runit-init
Control: retitle -1 init: should depend runit-init and openrc

Hi Mark,
Regarding on the following issue,
/sbin/openrc-init in the openrc package
can probably used as PID 1.
I was able to use it, and removal of sysvinit-core
package did not seem to harm the system.
So "Pre-Depends" of init should be sysvinit-core | runit-init | openrc,
in my view.

Best regards, Ryutaroh