:: Re: [DNG] Installing birdtray on Be…
Author: Adam Borowski
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Installing birdtray on Beowulf
On Tue, May 05, 2020 at 12:38:17PM +1000, wirelessduck--- via Dng wrote:
> birdtray on Beowulf is 1.5-1 but thunderbird on Beowulf has Breaks:
> birdtray (<< 1.7.0+ds-1~) so it won’t install with apt.

thunderbird had a new major version uploaded to stable recently. Thus,
please file a bug report, to Debian. That bug report will be important when
asking the Release Team for allowing the update.

> There are no bug reports in debian bug tracker for this so I’m wondering
> if anyone actually uses this apt package? Perhaps I will file a bug there
> if nothing else comes of this.

I know that at least the maintainer has no GUI boxes running sta[b]le. :)

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ in the beginning was the boot and root floppies and they were good.