:: [devuan-dev] Processed: Clone 99 fo…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Devuan bug Tracking System
Aan: Mark Hindley
CC: ralph.ronnquist, devuan-dev
Onderwerp: [devuan-dev] Processed: Clone 99 for lightdm
Processing commands for control@???:

> clone 99 -1

Bug #99 [devuan-installer] devuan-installer: the installed devuan system is not fully accessible
Bug 99 cloned as bug 432
> reassign -1 lightdm

Bug #432 [devuan-installer] devuan-installer: the installed devuan system is not fully accessible
bug reassigned from package 'devuan-installer' to 'lightdm'.
Warning: Unknown package 'lightdm'
Warning: Unknown package 'lightdm'
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #432 to the same values previously set
Warning: Unknown package 'lightdm'
Warning: Unknown package 'lightdm'
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #432 to the same values previously set
Warning: Unknown package 'lightdm'
> retitle -1 lightm: orca is silent as "couldn't register with accessibility bus"

Bug #432 [lightdm] devuan-installer: the installed devuan system is not fully accessible
Warning: Unknown package 'lightdm'
Changed bug title to 'lightm: orca is silent as "couldn't register with accessibility bus"' from 'devuan-installer: the installed devuan system is not fully accessible'.
Warning: Unknown package 'lightdm'
> thanks

Stopping processing here.

432: https://bugs.devuan.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=432