:: [DNG] FWD: [Better than Zoom: Try t…
Author: Se7en
Subject: [DNG] FWD: [Better than Zoom: Try these free software tools for staying in touch]
Zoom is a proprietary Teleconfrencing Software package that has grown
in popularity over the past month. I had not heard of it until
recently. Many schools that are still open have made it a
requirement, from High School to College Level. It is a proprietary
piece of technology that need not be used, especially when
alternatives exist.

Previously, I shared a video from Luke Smith, an internet personality,
on Zoom. Now, the FSF has made a statement, as seen below.

----- Forwarded message from "Greg Farough, FSF" <info@???> -----