:: Re: [Bricolabs] Research study on r…
Author: Paula Vélez
To: Bricolabs
New-Topics: Re: [Bricolabs] Research study on repair/reuse - recruiting participants in the UK
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Research study on repair/reuse - recruiting participants in the UK
hello Felipe and all bricos,

here is a repair issue made by some friends that perhaps you will like for
your project.

http://www.continentcontinent.cc/index.php/continent/issue/view/27

take care all,

paula