:: Re: [DNG] Waterfox issues under Dev…
Author: aitor_czr
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Waterfox issues under Devuan ASCII
Hi Edward,

On 4/11/20 5:40 PM, Edward Bartolo via Dng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to extract the contents of the current .tar.gz2 archive in
> /opt as suggested but failed with the following error:

Huh ???

Tar is installed by default in the core system of devuan (first and
second stages of debootstrap.
In any case, i started working on my own minimalist browser. It's not a
joke:

http://www.gnuinos.org/screenshots/Screenshot_2020-04-11_18-14-41.png

At least, i only need a few features like management for my bookmarks
and ability to have
several websites opened at the same time in different tabs. And no much
more... The less addons,
the more minimalism.

But i wonder if libwebkitgtk-1.0 (compatible with Gtk2) will survive the
passing of time and dbus.

Cheers,

Aitor.