:: [devuan-dev] bug#416: elpa-debian-e…
Author: Mark Hindley
To: Olaf Meeuwissen, 416
Subject: [devuan-dev] bug#416: elpa-debian-el: Reports go to the Debian BTS
Olaf,

Thanks for this.

We have a problem with bug reporting tools as they are generally designed to
work with a single BTS. reportbug itself does work with multiple BTS and I am working
at a system which automatically sends bugs to the correct BTS depending on the
source of the package.

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 08:24:27PM +0900, Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:
> Package: elpa-debian-el
> Version: 37.8
> Severity: wishlist
>
> Dear Maintainer,
>
> I prefer submitting bug reports via this Emacs add-on. Unlike the
> reportbug command-line utility, the Emacs add-on is not patched to
> point to the Devuan BTS :-(

However, as far as elpa-debian-el goes, does setting the variables
debian-bug-mail-address, debian-bug-mail-quiet-address and
debian-bug-mail-maintonly-address to their @bugs.devuan.org equivalents work?

Mark