:: Re: [Bricolabs] STWST48x6 MORE LESS…
Author: Patrice Riemens
To: Bricolabs
CC: Maria Euler, Rob van Kranenburg
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] STWST48x6 MORE LESS open call
Aloha, I tend to 100% agree with JNM, what he say was my first
impression too. BUT (i) STWST is - as far as I know (and I know little,
as usual) at 'some distance' from Ars Electronica, which now has been
led for 30 yrs + by the same 'man in black' ;-) may be a sign of, let's
call it charitably, 'lethargy' ...

Enyvej.

And then (ii), pray, where does Edgeryders come into this? Besides being
a notoriously dynamic, conf-hopping 'Post-it NGO', I mostly know them as
the incubator of the 'UnMonastery' project - the results of which have
been mixed, to put it charitably again. (OK, Matera became European
Capital of Culture, partially thanks to it(s buzz ;-)

alt.cult.art.net life's sooooo interesting in times of Corona ...

Cheers to all & keep safe, p+2D!