:: [devuan-dev] Beowulf documentation …
Author: golinux
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Beowulf documentation on beta.devuan.org for review
Greetings!

Chillfan's and fsmithred's beowulf installation guides are now available
for review at:

https://beta.devuan.org/os/documentation/install-guides/beowulf/install-devuan.html

The other 3 pages of the iso-docs that are included on the isos -
migrate-to-beowulf.html, upgrade-to-beowulf.html and
network-configuration.html - are hiding there but not linked in the
navigation since they will be part of dev1fanboy's section of the site.
I just put them there so all the docs could be together for review.

Please direct technical comments to the respective authors. Ping me if
you see anything broken in the presentation.

Cheers!
golinux