:: Re: [DNG] Which DE?
Author: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Which DE?
Anno domini 2020 Thu, 27 Feb 21:34:32 +0100
viverna scripsit:
> il devuanizzato Dr. Nikolaus Klepp <dr.klepp@???> il 26-02-20 21:43:41 ha scritto:
> >Anno domini 2020 Wed, 26 Feb 20:15:59 +0100
> > viverna scripsit:
> >> I don't try Trinity, there is in Devuan repo?
> >>

> >add these, they work for beowulf, too:
> >
> >deb http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity-sb buster deps-r14 extra-r14 main-r14
> >deb-src http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity-sb buster deps-r14 extra-r14 main-r14
> >
> >Then install trinity-keyring and then tde-trinity.
> >
> >Nik
> A curiosity please... why isn't in official Devuan repo?

Nobody had time to fix the naming :) Actually you can replace "buster" by "beowulf", but as it's only a link to the buster repository, you get a warning. And as there's no systemd or other debian specific dependency, it's just the naming.

Nik