:: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Fe…
Author: Plasma
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Feb. 20, 2020
And now for your kind attention, the devuan-dev meet notes for
Thursday, February 20th, 2020.

plasma41

# Devuan meet Feb. 20, 2020 @20:30 UTC

Pad is here:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/2/code/edit/d3t8z3AfRowRlBhvO33zzFM9/

Meet here: https://vdc.dyne.org/devuan
   * Please post notes prior to the meet.
   * Please add your name as 'Present' below when you get to the
     meet.
   * When adding a comment in someone else's notes, please
     pre-pend your name like this: (whoever) whatever . . .

Present: golinux, rrq, fsr

## Old Business

## Old Actions

### rrq
- iso building nearly sorted, except for docs, and an issue with
install from usb stick on a laptop with builtin wifi needing
firmware.

## New Business

### LeePen
- Sorry, I may not be able to attend, presents to open, cake to eat,
wine to drink...

#### popcon
- The migration to doc ganeti host is mainly done. See
http://popcon.devuan.dev (you will need a browser that will not
enforce HSTS until it is using the production URL). However, I don't
have the GPG private key to decode the pending messages. The key is on
fulcanelli but not mirrored in the backup. jaromil has been asked to
supply, but no reply so far.

### golinux
- Very cool date today 02-20-2020!
  (LeePen) And it is my birthday! Especially cool at 2020UTC.
    - Enjoy! We'd love to have you there but the meet isn't likely to be
      much of a party . . .
- Working on documentation for iso-docs and website with chillfan.
  Text pages are completed. Please review. Waiting for updated
  install-devuan and encryption pages along with corresponding
  screenshots.
  https://git.devuan.org/ralph.ronnquist/devuan-installer-iso/tree/master/docs/docs

  (LeePen) I had a quick review:
  - The requirement for upower manual upgrade is not really **because**
    of bug #394. Maybe 'to avoid problems like bug #394' is better
    wording?
    (gl) Changed wording
  - The pulseaudio autospawn fix from #378 is probably worth
    including too.
    - This is already in the release notes. Seems to be a
      post-install configuration.

- Proposed new website . . . what new website?

## New Actions

### fsmithred
- Uploaded beta desktop-live and minimal-live isos to files.devuan.org
(in my home)

### finish iso docs <<<< chillfan

### revised iso guide for website <<<< fsr