:: Re: [maemo-leste] pinephone bravehe…
Author: Javier Palacios
To: maemo-leste
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] pinephone bravehearth support
I've seen that an image has been published. It is considered stable/usable
or not?
Trying to connect wifi I get the usual dialog, but no keyboard to type the
key. No virtual keyboard appear and I don't see any way to type it. Is thee
some configuration file that I can manually fill?
Finally, what is the proper channel to report issues? This mailing list,
bugtracker repository, IRC, pine64 forum ...

JaviP