:: [DNG] Which DE?
Author: al3xu5 / dotcommon
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Which DE?
Hi all

I am using Devuan (2.1) + MATE DE since 08/2016...
Now I wish to change DE but I am in doubt: XFCE or LXDE or LXQt???

Please, based on your experience and knowledge of Devuan and DEs, can
you help me in choosing (avoiding me to invest too much time doing long
experiments)?

Consider that I mainly use office applications (libreoffice), realtime audio
(rec, play, editing) jack + alsa (no pulseaudio), graphical editing with icc
color management (mainly gimp and inkscape), scripting (mainly bash, html + css
+ php ), virtualization with qemu-kvm and virt-manager ... and I would like a
de that has the least dependencies but also remains stable and "comfortable" in
configuration, personalization and use...

So what you suggest should be the first choice to bet on?

Thanks in advance

--
al3xu5

Say NO to copyright, patents, trademarks and any industrial design restrictions.
Public GPG/PGP key
ID:           4096 bit RSA key F94CFE23
Fingerprint:  59C6 9DC7 CD4B CF2F A190  E3DE 69C5 977B F94C FE23