:: Re: [DNG] Clean install of ascii: /…
Author: Owen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Clean install of ascii: / is huge ~ 40gb
Thanks Rick,

Intel NUC series NUC7I5BNK Gen7 Core i5 - so Kaby Lake i5-7260U processor

BIOS updated on 3 Feb., just prior to installing ASCII with:

BIOS Update [BNKBL357.86A] dated: 1/14/2020

A reboot leaves the syslog and kern.log files at about 9kb with only one ACPI error in each.

Good enough for me :-)

Ho hum.

--
Owen