:: [devuan-dev] bug#391: keyring is no…
Author: SašaJaniška
To: Mark Hindley
CC: 391
Subject: [devuan-dev] bug#391: keyring is not not unlocked
Mark Hindley <mark@???> writes:

> Does that mean that the keyring unlocking worked for slim+elogind?

Now I tried again and it seems that it does work. :-)

>> Forgot to say, that when I tried slim+elogind, then Thunar was unable to
>> mount external USB HDD.
>
> That is a different issue. Please open a separate report about it and include
> details of all the policykit packages you have installed.

Don't know how/why, but Thunar now auto-mounted my external HDD, so now
reverting to slim+elogind and can uninstall lightdm. :-D

Sincerely,
Gour

--
He who is regulated in his habits of eating, sleeping, recreation
and work can mitigate all material pains by practicing the yoga system.