:: [devuan-dev] bug#154: marked as don…
Author: Devuan bug Tracking System
To: Ralph Ronnquist (rrq)
Subject: [devuan-dev] bug#154: marked as done (reportbug cannot connect to bugtracker and cannot send bug report mails)
Your message dated Sat, 18 Jan 2020 11:54:48 +1100
with message-id <9d7616a0-6b98-34c6-89ae-d5026b12ea3f@???>
and subject line ack
has caused the Devuan bug report #148,
regarding reportbug cannot connect to bugtracker and cannot send bug report mails
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact owner@???
immediately.)

--
148: bugs.devuan.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=148
Devuan Bug Tracking System

Hello

When I tried to report a bug in another package
in Devuan GNU/Linux ascii, I found out that the reportbug program
cannot connect to the Devuan bug tracking system.
Reportbug displays the following message after trying to
query the Devuan bug tracking system:

> Unable to connect to Devuan BTS (error: "NoNetwork()"); continue [y|N|?]

The network interface is up and running fine (managed by wicd).

Furthermore, the bug report mail itself could not be sent by reportbug,
probably because the mail is sent to a server for Debian bugs,
as the output of reportbug suggests:

> Connecting to reportbug.debian.org via SMTP...
> SMTP send failure: {'submit@???': (550, b'relay not
> permitted')}.

My system originally was a Debian GNU/Linux jessie, then upgraded
to Devuan GNU/Linux jessie and now Devuan GNU/Linux ascii.

Regards
Moritz Strohm

-- Package-specific info:
** /home/moritz/.reportbugrc:
reportbug_version "6.6.3+devuan1.3"
mode novice
ui gtk2
email "ncc1988@???"
no-cc
header "X-Debbugs-CC: ncc1988@???"
smtphost reportbug.debian.org

-- System Information:
Distributor ID:    Devuan
Release:    2.0
Codename:    ascii

Architecture: i686

Kernel: Linux 4.9.0-4-686-pae (SMP w/1 CPU core)
Locale: LANG=nb_NO.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=nb_NO.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: sysvinit (via /sbin/init)

Versions of packages reportbug depends on:
ii  apt                1.4.8
ii  python3-reportbug  7.1.6+devuan2.1
pn  python3:any        <none>

reportbug recommends no packages.

Versions of packages reportbug suggests:
pn  claws-mail                                 <none>
pn  debconf-utils                              <none>
pn  debsums                                    <none>
pn  dlocate                                    <none>
ii  emacs24-bin-common                         24.5+1-11+deb9u1
ii  exim4                                      4.89-2+deb9u1
ii  exim4-daemon-light [mail-transport-agent]  4.89-2+deb9u1
ii  file                                       1:5.30-1+deb9u1
ii  gir1.2-gtk-3.0                             3.22.11-1
pn  gir1.2-vte-2.91                            <none>
ii  gnupg                                      2.1.18-8~deb9u1
ii  python3-gi                                 3.22.0-2
pn  python3-gi-cairo                           <none>
pn  python3-gtkspellcheck                      <none>
pn  python3-urwid                              <none>
ii  xdg-utils                                  1.1.1-1

Versions of packages python3-reportbug depends on:
ii  apt                1.4.8
ii  file               1:5.30-1+deb9u1
ii  python3-debian     0.1.30
ii  python3-debianbts  2.6.1