:: Re: [DNG] Expert Install option
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Expert Install option
On 2020-01-10 23:55, 'smee via Dng wrote:
> Is there a reason I don't see 'Expert Install' as an option in my ascii
> live installer image? I don't seem to be able to locate it
> anywhere...am I just missing it?
>
> Thanks

The 'Expert Install' option is available in the netinst isos not the
live isos. This from the index page of the website:

netinst: All-purpose installer preferred by more experienced users for
servers, minimal systems and choice of several Desktop Environments
(DEs). All but the core components are downloaded during the
installation process. Internet connection and available bandwidth
needed. The “expert install” allows to opt out of firmware installation.
A simple install will provide firmware.