:: Re: [DNG] Fonts trouble on beowulf
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fonts trouble on beowulf
On Wednesday 08 January 2020 at 17:14:11, Rowland penny via Dng wrote:

> On 08/01/2020 16:02, golinux@??? wrote:
> > phenix is the correct spelling and has been since jessie. ;) The
> > French do it differently. :D
>
> No, the Americans cannot spell correctly, it is Pheonix in English ;-)

Well, if we're going to pick any nits here, it's "phoenix" :)

Antony.

--
"this restriction will not apply in the event of the occurrence (certified by
the United States Centers for Disease Control or successor body) of a

- https://aws.amazon.com/service-terms/ paragraph 42.10

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.