:: Re: [DNG] Sort-of one-off thanks me…
Author: Bernard Rosset
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Sort-of one-off thanks message
Thank you for those precious steps on how to swap a kernel version in an
ISO!
It will sure prove valuable to some people in the future. I wish I had
known how to do that a month ago in order to install ascii on a Dell
Latitude 7400, which Intel network chipset was not handled by the
shipped kernel.

Had to do buster -> beowulf (had not put my hand on any beowulf ISO),
and... and due to some more difficulties, had to start from a minimal
buster which proved problematic in the end :oD

Glad to read you're joining us, and glad to read you're here to stay!
Bernard Rosset
https://rosset.net/