:: Re: [DNG] Fw: looking for a replace…
Author: freemedia
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fw: looking for a replacement for debian since systemd

> Since you mention that, I'm really surprised you managed to write a

long, long screed on that subject that nowhere even mentions
Montesquieu.

> (Of course, your concern wasn't about government structure but rather,

er, some highly abstract, yet very verbose, ideological point.)

gee rick, ive read this over and over to try to find something useful in it, and i suspect what you were trying to say is "less is more", though what youve managed to demonstrate is that sometimes "less is nothing." let me know when that pulitzer of yours rolls in.

as long as its troll-time by your watch, i can tell you exactly what you can do with -your- shift key.

"cheers" indeed,

fm