:: Re: [DNG] Clamav not installable??
Author: Roel Wagenaar
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Clamav not installable??

http://packagemaster.deb.devuan.org/merged/pool/DEBIAN/main/libm/libmspack/libmspack0_0.5-1+deb9u3_arm64.deb
> > is mislukt 404 Not Found
>
> I am sorry, I can't reporduce this at all.
>
> What does
>
> HEAD -S

http://packagemaster.deb.devuan.org/merged/pool/DEBIAN/main/libm/libmspack/libmspack0_0.5-1+deb9u3_arm64.deb

> Produce for you?
>
> Or you could use "curl -Lv -o /dev/null" if you don't have HEAD
> installed.

I don't have HEAD, but the browser simply delivers the .deb file.

Much to my dismay I found that disabling apt-cacher-ng seems to solve the
problem.
It has been working seemless for years but looks like to have gone awry.

My apologies for the noise!

--
Roel Wagenaar,

telegram: 0630865765
Linux-User #469851 with the Linux Counter; http://linuxcounter.net/

Antw.: Omdat het de volgorde verstoord waarin mensen tekst lezen.
Vraag: Waarom is top-posting een slechte gewoonte?
Antw.: Top-posting.
Vraag: Wat is het meest ergerlijke in e-mail?

Good judgement comes from experience. Unfortunately, experience comes from
bad judgement.