:: Re: [DNG] Fw: looking for a replace…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fw: looking for a replacement for debian since systemd
On Sun, 15 Dec 2019 11:00:28 +0100
Martin Steigerwald <martin@???> wrote:

> Hi Steve.
>
> Steve Litt - 14.12.19, 02:55:26 CET:
> > According to this message on the Debian-User email message, Debian
> > is working on dumping non-systemd inits. The Debian vote methods
> > are so arcane I can't tell whether that's true or false, or whether
> > the quoted vote is early or partial information.
>
> The voting period lasts still 27th of December as you can easily see
> on debian-vote mailing list.
>
> Before that there is no final result of that vote.
>
> So please go to the source of the information, before posting FUD
> here.

Martin, I know from past interactions with you that you don't like me,
but it's not FUD if one admits he doesn't know the true meaning
of the information he has, or whether it's true or not. And as far as
source of information, this was Debian-User, which is certainly a
reasonable source of information.

SteveT

Steve Litt
December 2019 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21