:: Re: [DNG] (forw) Re: Fw: looking fo…
Author: freemedia
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] (forw) Re: Fw: looking for a replacement for debian since systemd
Steve Litt said:

> An init system is not an isolated component, but is deeply integrated
> in the core layer of the system and affects many packages.

> Ummm, the preceding is completely false with any init except systemd.
> Runit absolutely, completely standalone. No software checks for runit
> or uses special facilities of runit.
> Later on this same “choice1” utters the following frightening words:

i felt exactly the same way when i read it a few days ago, what that "choice" ultimately allows people to do is vote a completely fictional delusion into an official policy and indisputable premise for all of debians future activity.

that is something that monopolistic corporations are known to do-- dispute reality itself via monopoly power. there are realfacts, and there are goodfacts.

this gr lets you vote for goodfacts. theyre only good for a takeover, but thats the only good that counts anymore.

the free software movement is the people.

the corporations are not the people. if we let the corporations decide what reality is, free software is over. and there are plenty of places that it is running away, hiding, or simply being hidden from the public "on their behalf" as this policy would like to do.

sam hartman is a traitor and a scumbag, and should be obligated to wear a suit and tie for every moment of the rest of his life.