:: [DNG] Refracta beowulf no-X isos
Author: fsmithred
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Refracta beowulf no-X isos

https://get.refracta.org/files/testing/

No X. Plenty of extra command-line software, especially stuff for rescue
and repair.

I'm calling them beta because beowulf is still undergoing some changes.
These were built with live-sdk, and I don't think I need to change
anything in the build process. I'll probably make new isos when beowulf
goes stable.

Xfce isos coming soon. (Weeks, not days.)

New versions of installer and snapshot also coming soon. (Days, not weeks.
They're already in the new isos, just have to get them into the repo.)

(Note: These are NOT no-dbus isos, in case that's what you were thinking.)

fsmithred