:: Re: [devuan-dev] Upgrading existing…
Author: Mark Hindley
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Upgrading existing buildhosts
On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 02:34:39PM +0000, Mark Hindley wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Yesterday I updated the the version of jenkins-debian-glue in ascii to
> 0.18.4.99+devuan2. This version includes fixes for the autopkgtests failures
> that have seen seeing.
>
> Could everybody who hosts a buildhost, particularly if it is running ascii (I
> think that is particularly those at dyne: jaromil?) please upgrade and ensure
> that version 0.18.4.99+devuan2 of jenkins-debian-glue-builenv-devuan is
> installed along with pbuilder >= 0.228.7.
>
> I hope that will resolve the remaining build failures and we can get on with
> building and testing beowulf.

Further to this, we discovered that ascii and later was holding on to an ancient
forked version of cowdancer/cowbuilder (0.74+devuan1). This was also causing
build failures. After review, we feel we no longer need this and have reverted
to Debian's packaging. Please upgrade your buildhosts to this version:

[ascii] cowbuilder-0.85
[ascii-backports] cowbuilder-0.88~bpo9+1
[beowulf] cowbuilder-0.88

Thanks.

Mark